Terms & Conditions
1. The content and information displayed on this web site ("T.L.C.") is the property of The Line Collection LLC, a Delaware limited liability company d/b/a The Line Collection® and its subsidiary companies (collectively, ("T.L.C."). The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of T.L.C. Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. T.L.C.’s Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of T.L.C. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of T.L.C. is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized T.L.C. representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to T.L.C., and is provided to you for your business use only, which may include reviewing online billing statements or content specific to your company. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
5. All T.L.C. INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply.
6. With respect to all communications you make to T.L.C. regarding T.L.C. Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and T.L.C. shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) T.L.C. shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) T.L.C. shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
7. T.L.C. Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. T.L.C. reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to T.L.C. Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. If you choose to leave this site via links to other non-T.L.C. sites, including those of advertisers, T.L.C. is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because T.L.C. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that T.L.C. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
9. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. T.L.C. will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to T.L.C. or T.L.C. guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.